SEEING A PSYCHOLOGIST via TELEHEALTH SOFTWARE (Coviu) FOR A FORENSIC ASSESSMENT
STEP 1: Referral Procedure
1. Obtain a referral from your lawyer.
2. Call our practice (08 - 8212 1703) and speak to our receptionist who will arrange the appointment to see a relevant forensic psychologist
3. We will require:
(i) your full name,
(ii) date of birth,
(iii) referring solicitor's name & phone number
(iv) means of payment - private or Legal Aid
(v) Your Mobile number
(vi) Your e-mail address
If you do NOT have internet access or a computer, a telephone appointment can be arranged
STEP 2 : Meeting with Psychologist - First appointment
1. You will be emailed a relevant link for your appointment and a date and time
2. 5 minutes prior to that appointment time , click on the e-mailed link and you will be taken to the receptionist, who will check your details
3. You will then be directed either to the virtual waiting room or if the psychologist is ready - to see him or her.