SEEING A PSYCHOLOGIST via TELEHEALTH SOFTWARE (Coviu - Online Video Platform)
FOR A FORENSIC ASSESSMENT
STEP 1: Referral Procedure
1. Obtain a referral from your lawyer.
2. Call our practice (08 8212 1703) and speak to one of our receptionists who will arrange an appointment to see a relevant
3. We will require:
(i) your full name,
(ii) date of birth,
(iii) referring solicitor's name & phone number
(iv) funding/payment type - private or Legal Aid funded
(v) your mobile number
(vi) your e-mail address
If you do not have internet access or a computer, let us know and a telephone appointment can be arranged.
STEP 2: Meeting the Psychologist - First appointment
1. You will receive a reminder (SMS, email, or both; depending on your specified preferences) with the details of your
appointment date and time, and a web link to join the appointment.
2. Five minutes before your scheduled appointment time, click on the link and confirm your information.
3. You will then be directed either to the virtual waiting room or, if the psychologist is ready, you will be directly connected to him or her.
We look forward to meeting you!